Photo: Katriina Mäkinen
Apply for your industry accreditation for Tempo Documentary festival 5-11 March 2018!
Tempo Documentary Festival is Swedens largest documentary festival presenting a unique mix comprising the best new Swedish documentaries from our competitions, together with creative international documentaries, music documentaries, animated docs and audio documentaries. The festival programme also includes seminars and discussions, as well as informal meetings with filmmakers and other invited guests in a pleasant and stimulating atmosphere.
Would you like to attend the entire festival and meet our international guests? Apply for the Industry accreditation and you will be able to access the entire program 5-11 March 2018. Fill out the form and follow the instructions in the reply mail.
Early bird 500 SEK ex 25% tax (deadline December 31)
Original price 750 SEK ex 25% tax (deadline February 26)
Late registration 850 SEKex 25% tax (deadline March 3)
You can collect your accreditation at the guest & industry desk during the festival starting Monday March 6. Adress and opening ours will be updated closer to the festival.
Industry accreditation includes:
Invitations to the industry events
– Admission to all the film screenings and work in progress (if not fully booked). This excludes the opening film screening and the opening party as wells as the “Film and breakfast”.
– Exclusive industry screenings
– The possibility to collect your ticket during the day of the screening.
– Admission to all the seminars (if not fully booked)
– Access to the video library.
– Admission to the awards ceremony, where we will hold a number of tickets for industry guests. These can be collected at the info desk.